(Sorry - Promo codes available for Apple iPhone & iPad users ONLY!)
1. Read Rules of Entry below
2. Follow us on Twitter @MonashFODMAP
3. Tweet us in two or less tweets an improvement suggestion for our app
4. Entries must be submitted between Friday 1st Apri 2016, 9am AEST and Friday 8th April 2016, 5pm AEST
The top 10 tweeters with be contacted directly via Twitter on Monday 11th April 2015, 12pm AEST. All winners will receive:
1. ONE promotion code for the Monash University Low FODMAP diet app redeemable from the iTunes store only. It will not work for Android users. This promo code can be used by yourself or be given to someone who you know would need/find this app useful. Please remember everyone: the Low FODMAP diet IS for individuals suffering from IBS. It is NOT a diet for the average normal healthy person to be on.
2. Will have their Low FODMAP experience retweeted and liked on the Monash FODMAP Twitter account with an audience of over 5000 followers.
RULES OF ENTRY:
1. One entry per person.
2. Should the winner not get in contact with Monash FODMAP within 24 hours of notification, they automatically agree to be disqualified & another winner will be selected.
3. On entering this give-away, you allow Monash University full rights to use your FODMAP experience for our internal & commercial purposes.
4. The winners chosen will be at the discretion of the Department of Gastroenterology, Monash University.
5. If the winner does not use the promo code before the expiry date, Monash FODMAP may/may not be able to provide you with another promo code to use.
6. By entering this give-away, you acknowledge that the Monash University Low FODMAP diet app is a medical app and is designed for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) sufferers to manage their symptoms. This diet should only be commenced in consultation with a qualified dietitian & is not a diet for health.